Thursday, April 14, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (Boys and Frogs) 4-10-11

This would have been Sundays post.  Let's pretend it was....  Choice of Sunday is Boys and Frogs with On Paint.

Find Boys and Frogs here:
http://soundcloud.com/boysandfrogs
http://www.reverbnation.com/boysandfrogs

With the knowledge that they recently celebrated their 1 year anniversary, I was astonished.  They have accomplished much it seems.  They have a large fan base and a coherent sound.  And yes, normally bands that have not been together for very long do not have a coherent sound.


I enjoyed finding them today as they have a richness to their style that many bands are lacking.  On Paint is actually kind of difficult to understand since the vocals are down too low for my ears.  Can't wait until they get a mastered version of the songs.  The instruments in this song are so lively that they drown out the vocals, but I am not offended.  As I stated I like the style, it just needs a touch of finesse.

No comments:

Post a Comment