Saturday, April 2, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (The Very Verys)04-01-11

Well this might go down as the worst week ever!  Sorry, I missed yet another day in my blogging, however it doesn't look like I will get around to promoting until 2013 anyway.  With all the late hours at work and family drama I have failed to be available to blog.  I am writing in Fridays today.   The Very Verys with Bright City Lights is my pick for Friday.  I am working backwards since I saw them at the Deep Ellum Arts Festival.

Check out The Very Verys here:  http://www.reverbnation.com/neillskylarbrentmarley#!/theveryverys

Acoustic guys with harmonics strangely remind me of Bob Marley.  Huh, yep it is the singers stops that has that Island Breeze feel.  Not what I expected since I caught only the very very end of the band at the Arts Festival, and like any grand music appreciator would do I hopped online to fully check them out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment