Saturday, April 9, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (Justin Kipler)04-09-11

After a truthful artist, I thought it would be fun to take it into a little theatrical post and put a spin on the bad man.  The Justin Kipker Show with The Bad Man is my choice.

Find The Justin Kipker Show here:
http://www.reverbnation.com/thejustinkipkershow
jksrockandroll.com

The Bad Man is funny to think of after yesterdays truthful song.  In this song, however I do not believe it is about a bad man responsible for the damage to our world.  I did think it was a light playful song since I have seen his stage performance images.  My theory gets thrown for a loop twice at the end with lyrics like, "The bad man is everywhere and I am coming for you".    The Justin Kipker Show represents some from the glam rock era and embraces a dark vampire style of rock.  The Gothic themes are really pronounced with dark imagery in first person perspective at the end.  The listener realizes the shocker is the lyrics are really about him, he is the bad man coming to get you.   Fun, nice, twist on what would otherwise by a straightforward song. 

No comments:

Post a Comment