Monday, March 21, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (Babyoil)03-21-11

Pretty awful day woke up to oil leaking from my car because I helped a friend move.  He left one of my oil gallons in my car and piled his musical equipment on top and low and behold oil spill in the automobile.  With this insight to my day I bring you Babyoil Army of Butterflies.

Check out Babyoil here:
http://www.myspace.com/babyoilmusic

Sassy pop with spurts of indie rock form Army of Butterflies.  Excellent concept an army of butterflies, but I think I am probably too mad to fully listen to the meaning and give it my attention.  I do like the energy these guys are leaving me with, but too bad I just spent 2 hours not counting the morning hours pulling my seats apart to clean.  Hopefully I can revisit their website to listen better.

My cars oil spill did leave me with a new band to listen to today!

No comments:

Post a Comment