Sunday, March 27, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (Silent Film Project)03-27-11


Much has kept me busy and unable to dedicate the time to fully listen to the songs I have chose and I have been ill.  Light at the end of the tunnel I found my headphones, feeling better, and my time consumer is coming to an end.    Yielding from the UK Silent Film Project gives us The Communicator's Gifts. 

Find Silent Film Project here:

http://www.unsigned.com/silentfilmproject

The Communicator's Gifts strikes a big band note with a rock influence.  Fluid playing is greeted with a new approach almost midway through with female harmonizing backup vocals.  I find it hard to concentrate on the meaning of the song as I am too preoccupied with all the melding of the sounds played seamlessly. Toward the end the band  begins emphasizing the quirky change ups with the off beat stops and really pronounces the abilities that have been less noticeable in the beginning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment