Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (INCOHERENT STUDENT) 3-16-11

The second song in the continuation series from 3-15-11 is INCOHERENT STUDENT with 1 Light Year Away.  This song is taking us in a space ship sci-fi style.  Different dimensions of vocals duplicated give this song a full feel under the electronica.  Although, not as psychedelic as the last encounter with this multi-faceted musician, 1 Light Year Away still has that spacey feel.

The best part of the song for me is the chorus, "I'm so content with my philosophy you bite your tongue I live for truth pour right outta me."  This verse cuts me down to my innards, but the vocal effects sells the impact of the song.  The vocals have a daunting quality as if the listener should be aware this musician is serious about his stance.  So many people are biting their tongue at danger or burying their head in the sand when something frightens their comfort zone.  We could all take a lesson here to stand and be content with what we may feel is against our beliefs.  Let us not lie down like a rug as society tramples are values.

No comments:

Post a Comment