Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (Fighting Chance) 3-30-11

Got out of work late tonight again.  I needed a little pickup so I was looking for some Reggae.  Initially I chose Dreadstarr, but they only have a sample up and I can't review that fully.  Fighting Chance won out today more ska than Reggae, but will have to work for tonight.

Find Fighting Chance here:
http://www.unsigned.com/fightingchance

First impulse is a cross between Nickelback and The Urge.  I am a huge Urge fan.  "Go inside and get my pickle" old stuff before Stereo the not so great able.  The longer I listened though the more they proved themselves.  The Urge factor thankfully was working for them.  As the son Falling In is a heavy ska influence it also has a nice little Rock beat to stave off the chance of sounding too much like Sublime.

Wish they had more songs on here.

No comments:

Post a Comment