Saturday, March 19, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (Circus of Dead Squirrels)03-19-11

Done with the series and feeling very lazy and unmotivated, clicked on the first advertised.  However, I was pleased with the results and went with the flow.  On the industrial/gothic end of the spectrum I came across Adfinem.  They struck me as influenced by the KMFDM era, however they were signed so I started searching for Industrial and knew it was right as I saw Circus of Dead Squirrels.

Elmo's last laugh is a distorted song that carries crazily along like a parading Nintendo game.  I am not going to pretend like I understand the lyrics, but I do love the quirky sound clips, especially Elmo's laugh.  I doubt this one will last long with big corpa getting offending Elmo is tied in with LSD and OCD.  Laughing hard on this song give it a listen.

http://www.unsigned.com/circusofdeadsquirrels

No comments:

Post a Comment