Friday, March 11, 2011

A New Indie Song Everyday (I said I said) 3-11-11

Thought I would look for chicks today.  No, not in that way.  For the song coming out of  Atlanta, Georgia we have Everchanging by I said I said.

I said I said can be found here:
http://www.myspace.com/isaidmusic

Everchanging starts out shredding it all to hell then carries into a candy pop beat and easily transitions into rocker super chick.  The vocals have that No Doubt like quality mixed with a tad of Hole.  The rough demo quality of Everchanging improves through the song and really doesn't compromise the song as a whole.  I could have picked a different song not in demo mode, but I liked the raw quality of this one and bonus it was a real kick ass song. 

The song appealed to me because the thought of ever changing.  After being stuck in a rut as we all go through, it is nice to have a little reminder.  Hey I am ever changing!  The lyrics are a little hard to understand in some areas but the chorus does bleed through nicely.   Fairly, I can't decipher the full idea of what I said I said is really trying to accomplish here, but it is a fun indie song.   I find myself bopping my head along to the beat that teeters between pop and rock.  Of course they do however, shred it up in the ending to tie it all back together in a pretty little bow for the listener.

I look forward to an ever changing new version of Everchanging.  It is Friday been a rough day just a little lame humor.

No comments:

Post a Comment